PV 50b is the third release in series of the 50 kW burners’ generation. The pellet burner is fully compatible with oil and steam boilers, bakery ovens, driers and other similar systems which require advanced and cost-effective heating solutions.
Self-cleaning system makes PV50b virtually maintenance-free and also enables to use pellets with higher ash content.
Installation of PV50b is simple because it uses an ordinary 90mm oil burner flange and standard oil burner plugs.
With its excellent burning quality, high efficiency and multiple safety features the burner complies with all European standards.
Burning quality and efficiency
- Two separate fans for primary and secondary air improve burning quality, especially at lower power levels
- Fan speed control adjusts and measures both fans’ rotations to assure exact air distribution in all output levels
- Single-point ignition assures that all ignition energy is concentrated to one point for fast and fumeless ignition
- Dosing with internal auger assures stabile fuel transportation into the burning chamber and thereof also equable burning
- IPM (Intelligent Power Modulation) assures required power output level according to real warm consumption
- Using a hot burning chamber insures absolute burning of fuel, small emissions and high efficiency
- Built-in under pressure sensor allows monitoring of integrated draft system with possibility to control flue gas fan
- Burning efficiency 99% helps to save heating costs
- Hold flame option gives a possibility to hold pilot flame in burning chamber and saves energy by avoiding several ignitions
- Low power consumption from 10W to 38W helps to save running costs
- Lambda sensor readiness
- External temperature sensor readiness
- Safety thermostat and internal temperature sensor switch burner off when back-burning
- Melting hose interrupts when black-burning and avoids entrance of flame into fuel container
- Backup battery assures safety ending of burning procedure during black out
- Error relay switches off or on an external device in case of any burner’s error
- Option to install SMS modem for receiving error messages
- Built-in under pressure sensor will stop the burner in case of overpressure in burning chamber
- Periodic work of internal feeder in waiting mode cleans feeders tube and avoids so back-burning
- User interface gives clear information about the current state of burner, shows setup parameters and most important technical indicators on the screen
- Compatibility with oil and gas boilers by mounting and electrical connections
- Automatic ash removal with moving grates cleans burning chamber from ash and non-burning residues
- Replaceable burning chamber components allow to change single part of the burning chamber, rather than whole burning chamber, reducing so maintenance costs
- Fuel consumption counter shows the amount of fuel burned in total and also in certain time period
|Capacity||20-50 kW (11 power levels)
|Fuel||Wooden pellets 6-8mm diam.
|Input power||230V, 3A
|Average power consumption||10W@20kW, 38W@50kW
|Standby power consumption||3W
|Noise level||58 dB
|CO concentration||<50-150 ppm