Pelltech OÜ is a company specialized in the development, manufacture and sale of pellet burners. Created in 2006 by two pioneers in the field of renewable energy, Pelltech has grown to become largest and most trusted firm in the Baltics in the domain of pellet burning equipment. Our assembly line, engineering department and other offices staffed by 25 employees are situated in industrial are near Tallinn Airport.
What do we do?
Our primary goal is the constant refinement of our merchandise, which mainly includes pellet burners spanning from 20 kW to 1000 kW and a new product line of pellet boilers uncovered in Autumn 2014. Over 7000 Pelltech burners are currently heating various buildings of all sizes across six continents: homes, offices, greenhouses, factories, farms and countless others. In addition, we also install pellet burners to steam generators, dryers, evaporators and ovens which are mainly oriented at an industrial consumer.
- Single-point ignition: pellets are ignited faster with minimal fumes requiring lower electrical power
- A feeder auger ensures uniform fuel transportation into the burning chamber which results in an unvarying burning process
- Air dispersal integrated into every Pelltech burner: appropriate primary and secondary air distribution for maximal burning efficiency
- Intelligent power control designates a suitable output power according to heat consumption
- Utilization of a hot burning chamber for absolute burning and reduced emmissions
- A safety thermostat, which shuts down the burner in case of overheating
- Periodic rotation of the internal auger during standby mode funnels even the last pellets to the burning chamber
- Quickly-melting pellet hose halts the spread of fire into the pellet vessel
- A back-up battery ensures the completion of the burning cycle in case of power grid failure
- Notification system signals the user through either internet or a mobile device
- Relevant information about current burner status and adjustable general settings are displayed through an LCD interface
- Compatibility with oil boilers: Pellet burners are compatible with oil boilers by both mechanical mounting and electrical connections
- Fuel amount control regulates the amount of fuel in the burning chamber automatically
- Compact dimensions make opening of the boiler door relatively easy